Saturday, January 27, 2007

Week 3


Tuesday - January 23rd, 2007

- 30 second 3D animation - my idea for my 30 second 3D animation will be creating a realistic animated self portrait model.

Attached is my storyboard.
- In class i continued working on the game model, i finished the lower half of the pilot's body. Still struggling with the extrusion and getting use to rotating and scaling vertises in different views and perspectives.



Thursday - January 25th, 2007

- Concept was approved by Arturo, I started researching the different methods for modeling realistic self portraits.



I found a couple of good tutorials but each one uses a whole different technique some use the "box modeling" technique others use the "spline modeling" technique. I'm still not sure which method to use but i guess i'm leaning towards using the spline modeling technique because i found a detailed tutorial explaing that method http://damascus.com.ne.kr/temp/AngelinaJolieSplineHeadTutorial.pdf


Some usefull online tutorials:



1. 3D Tutorials

2. CG Tutorials

3. Tutorial Outpost


I hope you find the above links useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home