Sunday, February 04, 2007

Week 4

Tuesday - January 30th, 2007
- I started off by setting the file for the 30 sec. animation. I took several pictures of my self from 3 different angles a top view, a side view and a front view. I edited the images in photoshop and then inserted the front and the side view images into the 3d studio document and started tracing over it to create my head. I'm using the Angelina Jolie spline modeling tutorial as my guide in creating the first part of my 30 sec. animation.

- Following the instructions in the tutorial seemed easy, but when i started applying the steps i found some difficulties with the tools used. I'm still in the process of outlining the face and connecting the splines to create the mesh of the face.


Thursday - February 1st, 2007
- I was absent. Down with a flu :( ..

- While doing some research online I came across this in yahoo video it is a tutorial introducing the basic principles of 3d max studio, i thought it might be useful:

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?p=3d+max&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&b=3&oid=6d2f8a1e31f361fa&rurl=video.yahoo.com&vdone=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fvideo%3Fp%3D3d%2Bmax%26toggle%3D1%26cop%3Dmss%26ei%3DUTF-8

1 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Blogger arturo said...

Very Basic video, but always helpful to learn something more about all different aspects of the program you are using.
And, yes, tutorials are easy because they spell out everything in detail. Doing it on your own becomes at times frustrating. Go back to the tutorials once in a while to refresh specific steps you might have forgotten or skipped.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home