Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Week 5




Tuesday - February 6th, 2007


- Images from Second life, found a very interesting world where they have loaning ATM machines. Very neat!


- In class, after Pat's overview of Premier I navigated around Premier. I recorded a 10 second clip from SL and imported it into Premier. I did a couple of cutting and editing then experimented with exporting using different compressions.

- For the remaining of the class period I continued working on my model. I'm still in the early stages of creating half of my face, still looking rough, it needs a little bit of more tweeking.


1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger arturo said...

Loaning ATM's, what a concept. Did you get many Lindens? Do they actually lend you or just give you Lindens?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home